Friday 15 February 2008

Touched by His noodly appendage


Warning: some people may not share this sense of humor.

It is not my intention to offend anyone with a deeply felt connection to All that Is, by whatever name they worship.

However, I do have a bone to pick with those who try to subvert secular institutions, like influencing the science curriculum in a public school.

My son alerted me to the Church of the Flying Spaghetti Monster. I went to the website and emerged limp from laughter. I must have been touched by His Noodly Appendage.
From now on, when asked to fill out religion, I just might proudly call myself a Pastafarian.
(Actually, my true denomination is Taoist Pagan)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments have been set to anyone, un-moderated, and no captcha. So if you were here, wave to me? Spammers will be deleted and acquire bad karma to boot.